Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Meet Gladys Tagne
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Welcome to the MythirstforGod forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
  • Page:

TOPIC: Meet Gladys Tagne

Meet Gladys Tagne 8 months, 3 weeks ago #3245

Hi there,

I am Gladys Tagne, I am very delighted to join the conversation and everything going on in this ministry. I am a christian and I really like to be involved in missionary matters. I take every place where I happen to be as a missionary field to serve God.

I enjoy reading, watching movies, and listening to music.French is my first language, I am interested in discovering new people with different background and culture.I won't say I am passionate about politics but I like to watch the news and find out about what is going on around in the world.

Well, I guess I've said enough for now (more listener than talkative person )...

Blessing!
Gladys
Last Edit: 8 months, 3 weeks ago by Lael_N.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lael_N

Meet Gladys Tagne 8 months, 3 weeks ago #3246

• Lael_N
  • Administrator
  • Family, medicine, travel
Welcome aunty Gladys!

Thank you for sharing with us =)

May God guide you in working for His ministry and may He meet you in your very area of need. Continue to seek His will in all things and follow His commands. He is in control and will take care.

Thanks again for being here!

Be blessed,
Laël
Above all else, do God's work and follow His commands.

May blessings and peace be yours,
In the name of Jesus

- Laël Nethania
Last Edit: 8 months, 3 weeks ago by Lael_N.

Re: Meet Gladys Tagne 8 months, 2 weeks ago #3249

• mythirst
  • Administrator
Welcome on board! We are delighted to have you with us and pray for more grace in your life. May your insight bring some blessings to us all and draw us closer to our Lord in Jesus name.

blessings

Pastor Jules
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lael_N
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.11 seconds
>