My Thirst For God

The Will of God. Nothing Less, Nothing More, Nothing Else.

Welcome

Do you want to get closer to God?

We should all try to do that! This is the right place for that. Welcome to My Thirst For God, where we know how important our Lord is. This website has one objective and one reason for existing: help you build a more intimate relationship with God. No matter what we do or what we need, we can never get enough of Jesus Christ – and we can always benefit from being a little closer to Him every day. If you feel the same way, you’ll find plenty of things you’ll enjoy here.

Hi, my name is Rev. Jules Ngangmeni

About Me...

I started My Thirst For God back in 2012 – but, truth be told, I always needed God. And, probably, so have you! That’s why I’m here: I want you to get closer to Him.

The Blog

There are countless resources on this website that you can use to help you on your path. As Christians, our entire lives should be focused on God – and through Him, we’ll improve everything else. To build a more intimate relationship with our Lord, we can use different tools. You can also read the many stories we have here; many of them about overcoming obstacles, finding God, becoming better through Him, and more.